THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg, close to Frankfurt a
HR Coordinator (m/f)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
HR Coordinator, DACH is a member of the HR Solutions Centre EMEA. The EMEA HR Solutions Centre is a versatile first point of contact for all HR related inquiries, assisting employees with general HR questions, as well as assisting people managers with employees' lifecycle administration. This role provides support to employees across the DACH region, on a variety of HR related topics, from HR basic questions to policies and procedures.
- Acts as local, in country, HR Solutions Center, Tier 1 Specialised support;
- Is responsible for maintaining employees' personnel files and archives, in line with local laws and regulatory requirements, either personally, or remotely;
- Provides local language support, as needed, in terms of translation, local language letters and documents preparation;
- Educates all local HR Solutions Center customers on following the agreed HR processes;
- Administers the local benefits programmes for processes that must stay locally and can't be centralised;
- Manages the operational and administration relationship with all HR Solutions Center local vendors (i.e. benefits vendors), including but not limited to purchase orders, invoices etc.;
- Responsible for maintaining employees' data in local HR systems, conducts data audits making sure that data is synchronized between Workday and local HR systems;
- Supports local HR projects, standard trainings (i.e. Management Essential) and ad hoc initiatives as needed;
- Supports HR Solutions Center in the local / regional / global implementation of HR Solutions Center services and operations as needed;
- Provides ad-hoc, local and on-demand support for other HR functions like HRBPs / Payroll / CoEs as needed;
- Travels to other countries within scope to make sure that all local, HR Solutions Center services are managed according to local, regulatory requirements;
- Completes other HR related, ad hoc tasks as needed;
- Build professional cross-function relationships with all EMEA HR Solutions Centre stakeholders;
- Have fun and be a part of Arrow family.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree within HR or Business Administration;
- Minimum 4 years of broad HR experience preferably in HR operations and administration;
- Experience in the HR operations and administration of compensation & benefits, pension & insurance, employment contract management would be an advantage;
- Excellent English and German skills required - both written and verbal;
- Experience within German employment legislation and regulations is a must;
- Excellent organization with the ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities;
- Good sense of urgency and professionalism;
- Proven ability to implement innovative process improvements and automations within HR administration processes;
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service;
- Proficiency in Office 365;
- Workday and ServiceNow knowledge would be an advantage.
- Great development opportunities in the international environment;
- Participation in local, regional and global HR related project;
- Variety of training opportunities;
- Permanent job contract;
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact;
- Friendly work atmosphere;
- Casual dress policy
- Flexible Working Hours.
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow .
Join us as well at our webpage https://www.arrow.com/ and get to know our current campaigns at http://company.arrow.com/whyisit/
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R160109.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 - 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top