HR Analyst, Reporting
Position: HR Analyst
Reports to: HR Director, Recruiting
Do you love taking data and turning into a story to help drive better business decisions? Are you a collaborative problem-solver and creative thinker? If so, then Arrow’s reporting HR Analyst position may be your next exciting career move! In this role, you will partner with Recruiting, HR Reporting teams, and Arrow’s Financial Planning and Analysis team to develop and track critical metrics/data to inform the business of recruiting progress/spend and advise on budget across major Recruiting segments. You will be faced with the challenge of delivering solutions that balance rapid delivery with uncompromised dependability.
At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries, innovators, mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners. Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers. Are you one of them? Then you want to be working with us.
- Support, and coordinate the development of business relevant analytics and processes
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
- Provide reporting support on ad hoc projects or requests.
- Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues.
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application, and implementation of metrics
- Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and elevate issues
- Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users
- Monitor reporting usage logs and offer recommendations for consolidation where possible
- Take ownership of and ensure integrity of Recruiting data through development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with Recruiting team to research, correct
- discrepancies, and ensure compliance
- Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies
- Remain apprised of new technology, new approaches and best practices as it relates to business analytics and the ability to generate critical data associated with the
- Collaborate with Recruiting/HR/HRIS team members to ensure system usage consistency across regions
Business Experience & Education Requirements
- Reporting experience – HR/HRIS, Reporting, Metrics, Analysis or similar
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports
- Understanding of HRIS and HCM systems (Workday, PeopleSoft).
- HR acumen and technical aptitude, with proven experience in measurement, data analysis and interpretation
- Candidate must be a self-starter who possesses a strong customer focus and is comfortable implementing change
- Analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Excel including complex formula creation preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please click on Contact Arrow Career, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Arrow Electronics, Inc., a Fortune 200 company, is one of the world’s largest electronics distributors, and one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘Most Admired Companies’. Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow employees work on many technology advancements, around the globe, in many different markets. Arrow’s has created an environment that fosters growth and development, through collaboration with our co-workers, customers and suppliers. Our team at Arrow is working toward a common goal—success for Arrow and our partners.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top