HR Analyst II, Technology
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
- Serve as subject matter expert to optimize Arrow’s global use of existing HR technology solutions resulting in enhanced operations and user experience. Assess current / new system functionality and assists with all components of the project life cycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, deployment, and change management.
- Support data and business process integrity with performance of mass data uploads and overseeing data security requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements and innovative solutions. Serve as an HR technology liaison with HR Business Groups, IT, finance, and other stakeholders.
- Provide day to day support for HR technology solutions including research, problem solving, and issue tracking and resolution.
- Assist in development of custom reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Work with internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist in development and training of internal clients on new processes and enhanced functionality.
- Provide project management expertise and/or assist project teams associated with global HR technology projects and initiatives including integrations, system upgrades, modifications, and enhancements.
4 year College degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Human Resources
- 5 years HR technology experience required with direct responsibility in the areas of HR technology assessment, implementation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Project management experience including demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and implement HR technology projects.
- Experience with problem solving methodology and structured process analysis required.
- Must be able to handle multiple and varied priorities simultaneously and deliver within defined deadlines.
- Experience with HR technology in a global environment preferred.
- Technology requirements include: experience implementing or supporting Workday or PeopleSoft HRMS is preferred, but not required. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- May require up to 20% travel.
We offer a modern, light, open environment that fosters collaboration among the teams.
Our compensation package is competitive and we offer a solid benefits package, healthy rewards, on-site fitness classes, on-site cafeteria with healthy choices, 401K match and employee discounts.
We value our employees and we offer opportunities to learn every day, on the job. Employees have the opportunity to lead teams, share ideas, handle challenging work assignments and take on cross functional assignments.
We are a global company, and that means that our people, customers and suppliers come from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Here at Arrow, we believe a culture of diversity and inclusion positively affects the workplace and drives superior business performance, which allows us to compete successfully in a global marketplace.
We know that it takes great people to succeed, so we invite you to build your career at Arrow Electronics.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top