Helpdesk Analyst I
Helpdesk Analyst I
Role Expectations : Mandarin Language Expert
Experience: 3-7 years
Academics: Any Graduate (Full Time)
• Provides accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user's productivity.
• Responds to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
• Follows escalation processes and refers more difficult and time consuming issues to the next corresponding support group when appropriate.
• Informs users of any global problems or system outages.
• Maintains a professional Help Desk image at all times being courteous and helpful.
• Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
• Assists in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Assists in special product-related issues as needed.
• First point of contact for providing support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users.
• Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
• Has minimum 3 years of experience in a global service delivery team.
• Has solid knowledge of IT service norms such as customer satisfaction, call closure norms such as response time, resolution time, etc.
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Has a good understanding of how the IT helpdesk function integrates with other IT functions in accomplishing the desired results in the required areas.
• Has experience in exercising tact and diplomacy for sensitive situations.
• Has aptitude to understand Arrow procedures, evaluate appropriate alternatives and make a judgment based on the analysis of factual information.
• Exposure to an Oracle ERP environment is a plus.
• Voice support experience in a Global setup is a must
Back to top