Graduate Account Manager
Graduate Account Manager
At Arrow we embrace technology to make people's lives better
J oin our EMEA graduate program and be part of a company that is changing the world
On this exciting program, you will be employed in your sales role on a permanent contract from day one and eligible for Arrow's comprehensive remuneration and benefits package.
We will work side by side to accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into the business world and kick start your career in sales.
We will provide you with a solid foundation of skills... all the support and training that you will need, including a mentor, continuous development and coaching.
You will join a team of Graduates based across Europe, making new friends and forming crucial working relationships. You will be learning in a group with fellow graduates, as part of a team with other Arrow employees and alone on personal projects. You will work in your home country but will also rotate on a quarterly basis in different countries across Europe. Training will be delivered by attending face to face sessions and via state-of-the-art e-learning tools.
A mentor will be assigned to guide you, support you and will be involved in monitoring your progress and providing feedback throughout your journey.
You will also focus on gaining on-the-job experience. Arrow believe that by integrating you fully into the business and giving you the responsibility for your tasks is the best way to learn. We will assign practical work alongside your personal and group projects.
You will meet and learn from experienced people from a variety of teams : sales, pre sales, engineering, marketing, finance & operations. You will work alongside experts in their field and will support them in the following tasks :
- Run market analysis & analyze the internal history data (customer, sales...) to identify & target areas to create demand for Arrow as a Technology Lifecycle Service Provider
- Work with marketing to promote offerings & services and generate new business opportunities
- Qualify prospects, analyze the sales potential and prioritize high return opportunities for further investment
Sales Generation :
- Based on a fundamental understanding of Arrow as Technology lifecycle service provider, identify the appropriate solutions to match the customer business needs
- Understand Arrow resources available to support and how to leverage these at the appropriate time to close opportunities
- Develop strategic customer marketing & sales plans
- Shadow a Field Sales executive while they negotiate commercial contracts/deals with their customers
- Build customer and supplier business relationships by having a good knowledge of current & future industry & competitor's offerings, trends & technology
- Learn how to become embedded in accounts, develop deep relationships vertically and horizontally
- Develop and maintain a broad relationship with customers, suppliers & Arrow colleagues
Other, specific to the program
- Take responsibility for projects (individual and in group) and create innovative solutions that have an impact on what Arrow does as a business
This 12 month journey will allow you to learn how we operate on the day to day basis and how you can make an important difference supporting our customers.
You should check that you meet the selection criteria:
- you should have successfully completed their university degree studies in a Business related or other relevant degree before the program starts early October 2019.
- you must be flexible and have geographical mobility
- you must have a legal right to work in the country the position is located
- Fluency in English and local language where the job is based are key requirements of the program
- Innovate : creating new and improved ways for themselves and the organisation to be successful.
- Collaborate : building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Work differently : networking and working with colleagues across other cultures and in other countries.
- Be accountable : taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, successes and failures.
- Achieve results : displaying a can-do attitude and strive to accomplish objectives.
- Put customers first : building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you about the graduate position you have applied for?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the graduate position?
- What skills and experience are you seeking to develop through the 12-month graduate program?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the graduate position?
Your letter of motivation should not exceed one page. CV & Motivational Letter MUST BE IN ENGLISH.
We can only accept applications from candidates that submit a letter of motivation in accordance with the above instructions.
The recruiter will review your application and you will be notified within 1 week of applying.
Back to top