Global Project Manager - HR Technology
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow’s usage of various HR technology solutions. This position will lead the overall coordination of HR Technology projects across the global HR function. This position will provide a full range of HR program support including planning and milestone tracking, leveraging tools and resources, developing documentation and communications and driving project execution.
- Provide project management related to HR Technology initiatives that includes creation and maintenance of detailed project plans
- Manage cross-functional requirements
- Perform project analysis, manage risks, identify and influence necessary course corrections, creatively solve problems, and communicate program status and activities
- Create and manage an integrated global project calendar
- Manage agenda creation and follow up actions
- Adhere to sound and consistent project management methods and practices
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop schedules for project completion that effectively allocate resources to the activities
- Contribute to relevant change management plans
- 10 years managing complex, cross functional projects and programs
- 4+ years HR experience
- Ability to operate effectively at both the strategic and operational level
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across multiple teams
- Excellent facilitation and influencing skills
- Highly analytical, with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to help others estimate content and amount of work by asking questions, analyzing data and challenging assumptions to help clarify thinking
- Able to build structure in ambiguous situations and establish best practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to perform with accuracy and attention to detail
- Expertise in change management
- Hands on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPI for business goals (related to projects)
- Business analyst experience or acumen
- High proficiency in project management related tools, MS Project, SharePoint, Brightwork and HRIS (Workday is a plus)
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top