Global Accounts Manager
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Our Global Accounts Manager for Richardson RFPD will sit in Chicago or other major US markets and works to plan, manage and participate in all sales activities at a limited number of the Global EMS accounts. Is responsible for the overall sales programs for assigned Global EMS accounts to attain sales and gross margin goals for the district.
- Act as the main regional contact for the assigned key EMS customer accounts.
- Plan and implement customer sales coverage for maximizing sales within the account on a global basis
- Meet or exceed sales and profit goals
- Promote and sell synergistic product lines and product line additions to account base (includes all Richardson RFPD products)
- Maintain contact and develop working business relationship with supplier sales forces (Tier 1 in particular)
- Develop new business penetration and growth strategies
- Coordinate activities with inside sales associates, customer service, product managers, and credit. Department personnel in order to maximize service levels on a global basis
- Train inside sales associates on product, market and customers as required to properly service account base.
- Analyzes and evaluates sales and the performance of assigned key accounts in relation to forecasts, quota and potential
- Keeps informed on market changes and trends relating to products in the industry and reports these to Product Managers and superiors.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, trade shows and seminars as required and assigned.
- Prepare and submit all required reports, expenses, projections and budgets in a timely manner
Eight to ten years sales experience in the EMS or electronic component distribution industry. Four year degree or equivalent required. Knowledge of the Richardson RFPD’s products, product applications, and capabilities. Thorough knowledge of sales/ purchasing techniques and methods of operations of a Global EMS.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top