Global Account Leader - Intel
Position:Global Account Leader - Intel
The Global Account Leader is responsible for the overall leadership (direct and matrixed reports), maintenance and expansion of existing relationships with our strategically important large account, Intel.
You will be responsible for developing the global account plan through executive relationships within key partner organization, accountable for working with Arrow business units to establish sales targets for the supplier to meet company objectives, and will also be responsible for providing the leadership essential to maintaining a superior level of growth.
You will leverage Arrow's full line of products and services, global expertise and organization to deliver solutions that address the customer's needs.
You will partner with leaders and teams within the organization to provide a unified approach across geographies and act as the leader for a unified campaign and sales motion.
Enterprise Account Strategy
- Develop and execute a global account plan and objectives to drive revenue, profits, market share and customer satisfaction in support of Arrow's strategy.
- Partner with the Regional leaders to establish go-to-market strategies and implementation plans for the Intel account.
- Identify trends in the marketplace and recommends account strategies based on market research, competitor analyses and the supplier's strategic initiatives.
- Utilize deep understanding of the supplier strategy, key initiatives & programs to identify and quantify opportunities for Arrow to grow share of wallet globally.
- Develop and execute a multi-year global account plan.
Relationships and Influence
- Leverage internal matrix relationships across regions to direct the implementation and execution of account plan.
- Develop influential relationships across supplier and partner organizations that enable and sustain appropriate engagement at executive, management and Operational Excellence
- Guide the development and creation of shared programs to support the business strategy, including the tools, processes and policies to support the programs.
- Ensure communications are coordinated and account plan objectives.
- Manage departmental budget and meets organizational expenditure requirements.
- Manage multiple, complex and potentially prolonged sales processes for key strategic opportunities.
- Lead and continuously review the effectiveness of the organization's model/structure to maximize the global account strategy and operational levels.
- Bachelor's degree in sales/marketing, computer science, business or related field. Related graduate degree a plus.
- 12+ years of Sales Management/Leadership experience within a consultative Sales organization
- Must have experience working with Intel as an employer or customer/partner
- Must have prior success working in a complex, global, matrixed organization. International experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills, program management abilities, and experience managing and influencing in a cross cultural environment.
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to build organizational alignment and gain support for strategies and process.
- Ability to work at the strategic, operational and tactical levels, understanding how the "pieces fit together" and providing strategic guidance and coaching to accomplish the task.
- Decisive and a bias for action. Champion change and helps others through change.
- Engage a "One Arrow" mindset and drives accountability through all levels in the organization. High degree of personal integrity.
- Ability to articulate an in-depth understanding of the customer/supplier's environment and have a history of success in selling complex solutions.
- Experience managing regional account programs and strategic partners and driving sales within these programs.
- Proven ability to lead and/or influence a sales team.
- Knowledge of channel sales, finance and leasing, working with partners and the overall IT channel.
- A strategic sales executive, capable of influencing through long cycle, complex decision-making sales
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top