GL Accountant 59
GL Accountant 59
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a number of General Ledger Accountants to function as an advanced professional level accountant, under limited supervision. The role will require delivering the necessary reporting and accounting requirements expected within a large complex organisation. Evaluating the most complex transactions and records to the General Ledger as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Supporting internal customers and developing critical relationships with various client groups and maintaining current financial information.
This is a great an opportunity to join a Fortune 150 Global provider of Electronical Components and Enterprise Computing Solutions.
A FEW THINGS YOU'RE AN EXPERT AT
- Good knowledge of accounting, preferably intention to complete, or part or fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA)
- Good level usage of Excel and data manipulation
- Dedications and commitment to achieve results and deadlines.
- Oracle knowledge/experience an advantage
- Sound knowledge of general accounting and reporting processes
- Effective resolution of complex reporting requirements
- Highly numerate and methodical
- Maintain efficient control under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
If you would like more information, please apply to the position or contact me directly.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
See Inside the Office of Arrow Electronics
Arrow is the ultimate technological enabler, working directly with partners, suppliers, and manufacturers to understand what’s possible and help them create it. They seek to bridge the gap between the possible and the practical. Arrow encourages its employees to live in the world that doesn’t quite exist yet—the world of Five Years Out.
Back to top