Functional Analyst - ERP Applications
Brief About Arrow And Arrow IT Center of Competency:
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.3 billion USD. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
A Fortune 119 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
Arrow’s India IT Center of Competency (COC) is the IT global services arm of Arrow, providing IT services to Arrow operations across North America (NA), Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America (EMEASA), Australia, New Zealand (ANZ) and Asia. We are dedicated to designing, developing, and managing some of Arrow’s mission critical applications, while achieving cost efficiencies for Arrow’s global operations.
Arrow is looking for skilled and experienced professionals with an innovative spirit for their Center of Competency in Bangalore and Pune. If you are enthusiastic, willing to learn, ready to take new initiatives and are absolute team players then take a leap aboard. We are sure you will find an exciting new work place and challenging work environment.
Position: Functional Analyst / Senior Functional Analyst – ERP Applications
Experience: 6-10 yrs
Education: B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Sc (CS)
Location: Bangalore & Pune
As an Oracle Functional Analyst in our IT Group, you will be responsible for supporting Oracle Financials/ Distribution and Supply Chain initiative efforts in a large IT environment. The ERP Functional Analyst must be proficient in – OM, PO, Inventory, WIP, BOM, GL, AP, AR, CM, Fixed Assets and Accounting flows involved in the different modules. The ERP Functional Analyst must understand the end-to-end Order to Cash, Procure to Pay cycle, and any related functions. In addition, the ERP Functional Analyst is responsible for / performs:
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
- Documenting business processes using standard business process and data flow diagrams
- Using standard methodologies, analyze user operational procedures to develop functional systems requirements, and advise and instruct other staff responsible for such development
- Assists with month, quarter, and year end close process
- Coordinates and conducts user support and training
- Identifies and documents application integration requirements
- Identifies innovative solutions to business issues in technical development
- Improves process flow and user documentation for Oracle Support and enhances user knowledge and competency
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
- Maintains a stable and accurate Oracle Applications production instance that meets the customer’s needs
- Creates and manages Oracle Metalink Service Requests as required.
- 6 + years experience in the areas of development, project management, and technical business analysis and design of the Oracle Application.
- Solid functional understanding of Oracle applications in order to support the financial, sales and asset end users of the application.
- Proficient in the core modules of Oracle like OM, PO, Inventory, WIP, BOM, GL, AP, AR, CM, Fixed Assets, iExpenses, iPayments; must understand Procure to Pay and Order to Cash flows very well; must have overall understanding and experience within the core functionalities of various modules.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with end users on financial, sales, and asset concepts and how the Oracle application can assist in supporting their needs.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top