Full Stack Developer
Position:Full Stack Developer
Senior Web Developer, Full Stack
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2016 sales of $23.83 billion.
As a member of the R&D product team, our newest Full Stack Developer team member will be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of cutting-edge applications.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Mentor Junior developers on technical approaches and best practices
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
- Challenge established norms and innovate
- Contribute to the success of your team and company
- Make a difference
- A passion for accomplishing great things by creating fast, maintainable, and valuable applications
- 6+ years of .NET or Java and relational database development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
- Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
- Comfort with and understanding of version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools
- Software architecture experience in an enterprise size environment
- Strong understanding of Unit Testing
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- 3+ years' experience working within an Agile development methodology Scrum
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Hands on experience utilizing and customizing a CMS-driven website (Sitecore)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math, Engineering or equivalent technical experience
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top