FSR AE Petsche (m/w)
Position:FSR AE Petsche (m/w)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Field Sales Representative – Account Manager (m/f)
The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. Whether it's something you've never seen before or the things you can't live without, if it takes a charge, chances are it was built with Arrow.
When you think about the world of Five Years Out, Arrow is helping design it, build it and source it. We are a Fortune 150 company with 2012 sales of $20.4 billion. Our team includes 16,500 employees worldwide across more than 470 locations in 55 countries. We help the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to innovate the next big thing after the next big thing.
The Innovators Club is a campaign built around Arrow's Five Years Out brand message. It's a gathering place for people who are building the world of the tangible future, where what is possible intersects what is practical. Like Arrow, members of the exclusive Innovators Club have a shared mission – to use technology and innovation to make the world a better place for us all.
Are you thinking Five Years Out? You should be working with us.
At present, A.E. Petsche Company has an excellent opportunity for a
Field Sales – Account Manager in Munich or Hamburg
Position Summary: The Account Manager provides key account leadership for designated customers served by A. E. Petsche Company. In addition, this position provides overall sales and customer service for accounts and supports all aspects of the business needs of the company.
The Account Manager creates and executes a sales strategy to win major customers for A. E. Petsche Company and develops ongoing relationships with designated accounts. He/she is expected to work with the customer's buying organization to create a long term relationship with the account and serve as the customer liaison along with other members of the A. E. Petsche Company team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Markets A. E. Petsche Company's products and services to companies in the assigned markets.
- Provides leadership for the entire sales and sales support organization in the sales, support and implementation of A. E. Petsche Company products and services.
- Develop and manage account plans/profiles
- Create and develop customer solutions and sales proposals.
- Lead in the negotiation of long-term contracts.
- Attain and exceed forecast sales objectives for A. E. Petsche Company products and services.
- Identify, understand and analyze product sales applications, new product opportunities and innovative new sales ideas.
- Develop sales forecasts and manage them on a bi-monthly basis and submit to management.
- Previous experience (1 - 2 years) in technical sales in the aerospace, defense or electrical component/wiring industry.
- A superior level of comprehensive business skills and knowledge in corporate, technical, product, industry and competitive areas related to the product offerings of A. E. Petsche Company.
- Candidate should be self-disciplined, a self-starter and possess strong written and oral communication, leadership, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Candidate should possess extensive experience in negotiations of contracts with technology companies and/or government agencies.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have the ability to use the Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience .
- Previous experience in the Rail and Aerospace and Defense industries.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development.
- Performance coaching.
- Community involvement opportunities.
Have we caught your interest?
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
We look forward to your application including résumé and references to www.arrow.com/careers No 59424.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 8623
Frankfurter Straße 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top