Front End Developer-Angular JS
Front End Developer-Angular JS
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2016 sales of $23.83 billion. We are currently migrating our commerce stack to SAP Hybris, building UI using latest frameworks such as AngularJS. Lot of Run & Transform initiatives in progress. Exciting time to join Arrow Digital team and make a difference!
• Focuses on application development and tools. Ability to write code and test new and innovative web applications, integrate web tools or new features, develop or integrate new code, maintain and address existing code.
• Develop RESTful services using servlets and libraries such as Jersey. Integrate these services with backend systems using JDBC & JMS technologies. Define and document REST Services using Swagger.
• Automate build and release management tasks using tools such as Ant & Maven. Create & Maintain Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines using Jenkins. Automate Unit and Functional test cases using automation tools such as Selenium.
• Design user interfaces within existing style guidelines. Actively participate in user interface implementation from initial planning/design to project release. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process.
• Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical specification documents. Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout and maintenance, and web performance.
• Participates in the solution design process: requirements gathering and backlog refinement, shapes and guides systems approach, helps with project initiation, contributes to functional design, and leads technical design and development.
• Operates in both waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies
• Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; Review work of development teams
• Assist Solution Architect in performing Proof of Concept of upcoming UI and middleware technologies
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Solves a range of straightforward problems
• Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top