FPGA Engineer (m/f)
Position:FPGA Engineer (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries with more than 18,500 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our offices in Germany / Neu-Isenburg or Hungary / Budapest a dynamic
FPGA Engineer (m/f)
- The FPGA design engineer is responsible for performing the RTL and VHDL/Verilog coding procedures including the FPGA enforcement processes. He also takes care of the creation of the physical stages.
- He is required to identify the needs of the FPGA projects and record the occurrences taking place simultaneously.
- He is needed to maintain an effective means of communication among the intra-department and inter-department personnel.
- Use Software development tools including Simulation and optional Hard- and / or Soft-core CPU development tools.
- Analyze customer designs and / or problems. Interact with manufacturer suppoort lines to solve problems. Involve third parties and IP core partners whenever required.
- Hosting workshops for customer including labs and documentation.
- Build demos, reference design based on eval boards for the customer as a proof of concept.
- Help the customer with recommendations and improvements, deliver workarounds for known errors.
- Good knowledge of all types of Boards including SOMs and Carrier Boards for developement and series.
- Degree: Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Experience in FPGA design and Simulation of FPGA RTL code.
- Good knowledge in VHDL / Verilog and optional C/C++
- Knowledge about common communication peripherals: UART, I2C, SPI, ETH, etc.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets of components.
- Optional knowledge about FPGA software development with ARM tools for SOC devices.
- Optional experienced in Hardware PCB designer like Altium.
- Team work oriented with good command of English
- Local language is preferable
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R1828.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top