● The Forklift Driver is responsible for moving assets/materials safely using power industrial trucks. This position supports the operation by working in one or more of the following areas: receiving, audit, recycling and shipping.
● Unload and offload trucks, unbox, sort, and label product.
● Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations, company policies and procedures.
● Verify asset counts, enter skids in system, build skids, palletizing equipment as needed.
● Identify & sort commodities in recycling center and/or special waste as per EPA and DOT regulations.
● Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of throughput.
● Ensuring equipment is in safe operating condition by appropriate equipment inspections.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top