The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
This position is responsible for moving assets/materials in a production or warehouse environment using power industrial trucks Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks. Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations, company policies and procedures. This position supports the operation by working in one or more of the following areas: receiving, audit, and shipping. As a Forklift Driver, you will be required to excel in the areas of quality, quantity, teamwork, and safety. This position will be housed at the Coppell, TX facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Unload and offload trucks, unbox, sort, and label product
- Verify asset counts, enter skids in system, build skids, palletizing equipment as needed
- Unit clean up, salvage, pack assets
- Perform asset/pallet put-away into storage racking, load trucks
- Identify & sort commodities in recycling center and/or special waste as per EPA and DOT regulations
- Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of throughput
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within facility and daily workspace
- Ensuring equipment is in safe operating condition by appropriate equipment inspections.
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to contribute to facility-wide production & quality goals
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or high volume production environment
- 3-5 years forklift or stock picker experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Ability to comply with safety and quality requirements within a warehouse operation
- Ability to meet physical demands of lifting 50 lbs and moving product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working under productivity and quality standards
- Must like working independently
- Respectful and team contributor (cleanliness and communication)
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON-LINE
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top