Financial Services Associate
Position:Financial Services Associate
- Financial review of new and existing accounts' credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line. May perform basic reviews independently.
- Review and release of pending sales orders. Coordinate communication with Sales and customers.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Has credit authority up to 100k.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Contact accounts in need of collection and negotiate payment arrangements as well as build relationships with customers in order to understand their needs and issues.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies problems and makes sound decisions on relevant issues and assesses each using standard procedures.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting or related.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top