Financial Business Analyst, Senior
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Business Analyst in our Centennial, Colorado location.
The Senior Financial Business Analyst will be involved with all phases of planning, forecasting, financial control, reporting, analysis, financial modeling, and also participate on various projects for Supplier Services Group (SSG). The role requires that you interact regularly with SSG management as an extension / member of their team. Excellent customer-service skills, the ability to add value, and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are a must. This role will have a high level of visibility with Business Leaders within the organization. The Financial Business Analyst will be required to proactively collaborate with the SSG team in driving improved financial results as well as ensuring efficient and effective use of working capital.
- Reporting & Analysis (Market Share, Supplier Scorecards, Monthly Financial & Operational Packages and Dashboards) – Responsible for the collection, review and analysis of data and the preparation of various financial reports for SSG on a routine basis. Strength required in: use of Access, Excel and PowerPoint, analysis of and drawing conclusions from financial information, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Planning & Forecasting – Work closely with management team in the Planning and Forecasting for each Inventory Company and also at the Supplier level including, but not limited to, Sales, Margin, Operating Expenses, Inventory and Market Share.
- Compensation Planning and Performance – Monitoring and reporting on the actuals and performance to Plan for the various compensation plans within SSG.
- Ad Hoc Analysis and Reporting for Decision Support – Aid in various other non-routine analysis and reporting to assist the management team in key decision-making.
- 5 years of related experience preferred. Strong understanding of and experience with accounting structure and fundamentals of accounting. Should be comfortable with the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- BA in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or equivalent.
- Experience in the following areas: Planning/forecasting, reporting, analysis, financial modeling.
- Ability to understand and routinely work with key financial statement accounts such as Sales, Margin, Operating Expenses, Operating Income, Cash, Inventory, A/P and A/R and key metrics such as ROI, Inventory Turns, Working Capital, ROWC, DSO, DPO.
- Intermediate/Advanced Access, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Possess strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience working in fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines and be able to manage multiple priorities. Must be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Independent worker who can take the ball and run with it, successful problem solving skills are required.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top