Financial Analyst IV
Financial Analyst IV
- Primary responsibilities will be supporting a global IT team, managing monthly forecasts, annual planning, developing automated reporting capabilities, and providing performance tracking. Role will interface directly with regional business and finance leaders as well as providing support to the global IT organization.
- P&L Analysis: Conduct independent analysis and interpretation of the business unit financials on a monthly basis.
- Planning and Forecasting: Understand the various elements of the P & L and B/S and their relationship and provide detailed analysis of the data to the business unit leaders.
- Position will be a member of the Corporate FP&A team supporting IT.
- The analyst must be comfortable working with large amounts of data and be able to understand key business drivers at the macro level. The analyst will be asked to perform ad-hoc requests involving forecasting, variance analysis, and impromptu requests.
- The analyst will work and interact with different levels of the organization as well as cross functional departments.
- The Analyst will work under the supervision of the Finance Manager but will be expected to work autonomously at times
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent degree required
- Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality analysis within tight deadlines by prioritizing, identifying roadblocks, and collaborating with colleagues and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Team player who excels in collaborative environment
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top