Financial Analyst IV
Position:Financial Analyst IV
The Financial Analyst IV will work directly with the President, Global ECS to drive growth by ensuring excellence in our operations and execution of our strategy. In this role, the individual will gain business insight and take on a high level of responsibility in the support of the President. Working as the President's right hand, this individual will be immersed in business leadership and have the opportunity to take a lead role in driving cross-functional projects. This is a highly strategic and facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and analytical skills.
- Thoroughly perform research and benchmarking analysis of competitor landscapes and new market opportunities.
- Responsible for synthesizing numerous sources of data and key analysis and translating into specific actions.
- Combine analytical skills with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Support, execute and oversee multiple, short term and strategic projects that are priorities for the organization
- Proactive identification of issues that could impact the successful execution of the leadership's commitments.
- Ensure priorities for the organization stay in focus with a communication strategy and plan
- Organize meetings with the assistance of the President's EA.
- Attend meetings while ensuring the President is well-prepared for meetings and meeting objectives are realistic.
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders, both internal and external, on cross-functional execution.
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- MBA or related master's degree preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in a highly analytical role including financial acumen/P&L experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in financial planning & analysis in a technology company.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong strategic vision with demonstrated ability to recognize, prioritize, and evaluate market trends and specific growth opportunities
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong project management skills with focus on results/action
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling the establishment of effective working relationships with senior level executives
- Proficiency with Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent administration skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ethical and supports with integrity, using discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Ability to successfully navigate regardless of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top