Financial Analyst IV
Position:Financial Analyst IV
We are seeking an Accounting and Finance professional to work in our Englewood, CO office of the AIS division of Arrow Electronics. The individual must possess strong business acumen and thrive in a dynamic business environment. The position will be responsible for business analysis activities and financial reporting.
- Monthly close responsibilities, including accrual and variance analysis.
- Financial support of Sales organization, including sales and margin reporting, and financial modeling of new business engagements.
- Support monthly compensation analysis for multiple positions/departments.
- Provide support for monthly/quarterly analysis of financial results for all aspects of financial statements, including gross margin, operating income, inventory, net working capital, and cash flow.
- Assist in preparation of analytical and strategic financial presentations for Sales and Executive Management.
- Provide support for annual planning and monthly forecasting by owning modeling updates, coordinating inputs, and working with cross functional stakeholders.
- Support ad hoc analyses and initiatives utilizing internal systems and business intelligence tools.
- Ensure existing internal control and processes are followed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality analysis within tight deadlines by prioritizing, identifying roadblocks, and collaborating with colleagues and management.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data to find the required information within, efficiently and accurately.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to operate in a fast-pace environment demanding sense of urgency and constant improvements, adjustments, adoptions, and innovations.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top