Financial Analyst III
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The Senior Business Analyst will work in the Global Reverse Logistics group leading complex financial planning and analysis including annual planning, monthly forecasting, financial modeling, reporting, variance analysis, and also participate on various global projects. The individual should be passionate about the use of technology to solve business problems and must possess advanced Excel skills as well as strong accounting/finance knowledge. Key personal characteristics include motivation, attention to accuracy, priority setting, customer service orientation, and drive to meet deadlines. The ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment and strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must. The candidate must be able to work closely with accounting groups, selling teams, management, and finance teams.
- This position will report to the FP&A Finance Manager and will assist the team in consolidating forecasts, data gathering, and analytics. The analyst will also assist the team by focusing on the automation and development of standard reports.
- The analyst must be able to understand key business drivers at the macro level. The analyst will be asked to perform ad-hoc requests involving forecasting, variance analysis, and impromptu requests.
- The analyst will create excel models around key business drivers, P&L forecasting, and Net Working Capital. The role requires the analyst to be a high-end to expert user in excel. It is not required for the Analyst to write Macros.
- The analyst will work and interact with different levels of the organization as well as cross functional departments and corporate functions.
- The Analyst will work under the supervisor of the Finance Manager but will be expected to work autonomously at times.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent degree required
- 5-7 years related experience, preferably with a strong background in analysis
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships among cross functional organizations
- Ability to initiate and drive change within and across teams
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Experience with Hyperion/Essbase
- Experience managing cross functional projects
- Fortune 500 Business Finance / FP&A experience
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top