• P & L Analysis: Conduct independent analysis and interpretation of the business unit P & L and its components when requested by Finance leadership or Business.
• Reporting: Produces business unit reports indicating analysis and understanding of business trends, offering useful business insights / conclusions.
• Planning and Forecasting: Understand the various elements of the P & L and B/S and their relationship and provide detailed analysis of the data to the business unit leaders.
• Deal Analysis: Employ knowledge of financial metrics such as ROWC, cost to serve, etc. to create models used to assess profitability of acquisition, transaction pricing, extended terms, and other deals and recommend more profitable alternatives.
• Executive Meeting Prep and Leadership: Assist in the preparation of Executive- level presentations and meetings, such as quarterly business reviews, and engage with Senior leadership in understanding and representing the financial metrics and results.
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Solves a range of straightforward problems
• Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top