Field Technical Representative
Position:Field Technical Representative
● Provide comprehensive technical support for customer design and system development.
●The successful candidate will be involved with customer presentations, semiconductor product introductions, and technical sales training for the local Arrow Electronics sales team.
● In this role, you will work with Arrow Electronics field sales management and marketing managers to develop and execute successful demand creation strategies for Arrow and our digital and analog semiconductor suppliers.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
- Technical Degree
- 5-7 years' experience related experience
- FPGA experience nice to have
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top