Field Sales Representative - Arrow Intelligent Systems
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At Arrow Intelligent Systems (AIS), your mission is our mission. From design engineering services, global marketing and integration, global logistics, and business solutions, our dedicated team of experts is bringing it all together to help deliver the latest technologies to market- quickly and efficiently. AIS takes pride in adapting our services to fit the needs, processes and expectations of our clients. Our people take client challenges and the businesses success personally.
AIS is seeking a highly motivate sales professional to define new customers, critical markets opportunities, develop relationships, plan strategy and secure new business. Maintain and promote relationships in determining design opportunities and exiting business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services as well as establish and build relationships with key suppliers.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to close (in most cases through first article and start of production)
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Working with Manufacture based Arrow BDM’s and the manufactures to develop an AIS First mentality for leads
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements and cost benefits of each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Using all of Arrow resources to make presentations to Potential Customers senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Track prospect, customer interactions and sales activity through Sales Force and report on activity weekly
- Provide an opportunity Report of short term and long term strategic accounts to provide a revenue flow for AIS
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party/partner companies required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Proven record of success in field sales, communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills, ability to build strong relationships with every type of individual
- Selling Value Added, software and services experience.
- Experience with Multiple OEM, System Integrated client and ISV (Independent Software Vendors)
- Familiarity with or having worked for any of the AIS supplier manufactures
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- 5+ years of experience
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top