Field Sales Rep III
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Presently Marubun Arrow U.S.A. has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Field Sales Representative in their Northern Region. This position will either be based in the Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA area. This position requires excellent time management skills to work a diverse, under developed account base over a multiple state territory. It requires a high degree of aptitude to interface with engineering for demand creation, and purchasing to ensure successful closure of all sales opportunities. This position requires a strong individual who can implement territory management techniques to achieve complete customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity for an independent thinker who can identify business opportunities that drive sales growth, while maintaining high customer service levels. Also if warranted, the company will support the working visa requirements for any candidate.
Marubun Arrow U.S.A. is a joint venture formed as business alliance between Marubun of Japan and Arrow Electronics in the USA. As providers of electronic components, computer products, and technical solutions, these organizations assembled a dynamic and talented group of people to run a multinational organization. Over seventeen years of existence, the high commitment to shared leadership has created an environment that fosters growth and development in the dynamic electronic distribution industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive demand creation activities to facilitate distribution channel sales and promote strong supplier relations.
- Coordinating the efforts of inside sales & marketing personnel on sales opportunities & customer service demands.
- Strategically developing & monitoring high level plans that target sales growth in a diverse customer base.
- Identifying effective selling solutions, which satisfy customer requirements throughout all levels of their organization.
- Plan and execute weekly travel plans over a multiple state territory.
- Create and deliver comprehensive account profiles and objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Bachelor’s level degree
- 3-5 years of competitive field sales experience in electrical or electronic components
- Ability to quickly react to changing environments in a diverse customer base
- Strong interpersonal relationships with suppliers in the electronics industry
- Self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Internet skills are required
- Knowledge of service prerequisites for both automotive customers and suppliers
- Understanding of the distribution business model and its role with manufacturers and customers
- Handling of manufacturing quality processes and procedures
- Familiarity with developing strong working relationships in a multiple state region
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top