Field Sales Rep
Position:Field Sales Rep
Field Sales Representative
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for the expansion of market share through the sale of electronic components in a defined territory by generating profitable sales in new and existing accounts. Must be capable of providing solutions to customer product requirements particularly involving the value-add capabilities of the Arrow Electronics Components. The solution sale requires the FSR to work at and develop strong business relationships at executive management levels at the customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define new customer or critical markets in the territory, plan strategy and develop relationships.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services.
- Establish and build relationships with key suppliers
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- Years of related Field Sales experience in the Semiconductor or Electronics industry: 4-6
- Proven record of success in field sales
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Specialized knowledge in at least one product line
- Applies a sound understanding of concepts and principles in own technical area gained through substantial applicable work experience along with formal training.
- Independently resolves issues as they arise.
- Applies specialist skills and knowledge and may help to define the standards and specifications within their specialty.
- Often requires knowledge of the industry.
- Evaluates sometimes-complex situations using multiple sources of information. Solves problems that are complicated or novel requiring the ability to filter, prioritize, analyze and validate complex dynamic material.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills used to guide, persuade and influence others internally or externally.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top