Field Sales Associate
Field Sales Associate
• Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
• Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
• Experience creating demand for Arrow products and services. Ability to work with engineers and designers to specify, select and resolve electronic board designs with Arrow franchised suppliers.
• Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and build relationships with key suppliers.
• Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
• Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
• Works under general supervision
• Entry-level professional role
• Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
• Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
• Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
• A senior level support role
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1-2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Back to top