Field Applications Engineer
- Shenzhen, China
Field Applications Engineer
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities, providing technical support and consulting to promote demand creation.
- Attend supplier trainings in person and via conference calls.
- Manage supplier and customer expectations by building and developing relationships, keeping stakeholders up-to-date on activities, plans, and progressing towards initiatives.
- Identify key relationships amongst decision makers within suppliers and customers.
- Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and Quarterly Business Review meeting.
- Organize engineering customer eventsGood communication skills, able to interact with customer R & D engineers, understand project information, and strive for design in.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree, major Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 experience as application or R&D or design role in electronics industry
- Familiar with signal link design, basic power supply topology, Have some knowledge of MCU development.
- Below Experience is preferred.
- analog acquisition and processing
- PCB schematic and lay out experience
- power supply development
- Experience with MSP430 or TI DSP
- Experience in bus design and debugging
- Good command of English reading and writing;
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en
CN-Shenzhen, China (Honghua Rd)
Back to top