Executive Assistant III
Position:Executive Assistant III
Job Description:Job Description
Job Description Summary
- This position typically provides administrative support to an executive of the organization at the VP level or Regional President Level, with responsibility for a major function of the organization, such as Operations, IT, HR or Sales.
- Works independently to perform diversified duties.
- Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, memoranda, presentation materials and reports.
- Organizes and prioritized workload to meet deadlines.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate. Receives and directs visitors.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Arranges meetings and conferences, prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Operates personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
- May develop queries, generate and distribute reports.
- Maintains appropriate records, files and documentation. Maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Must have supported at least a few VP level or one C level Executive.
- Must be proficient with MS Office excellent Excel and Power Point.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top