Executive Assistant I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provides advanced secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Management. Assists executives by relieving them of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Investigates assigned problems and determines method of research, data requirements, and analysis techniques. Prepares reports and recommendations for action. Gathers information and prepares reports. Must have a broad understanding of company policies and procedures. Work can be of a confidential nature.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Creates letters and memorandum in an accurate and efficient fashion for signature by the executive.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications (Word Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Establishes and maintains sensitive files and records for the Executive Office.
- Coordinates and schedules appointments, meetings and conference calls for the Executive Management and Board of Directors, as needed.
- Answers and screens telephone calls and communicates messages for Executive Management.
- Maintains the “Corporate Governance” document and coordinates regional/department updates.
- Coordinates the administration of corporate contracts for North America and EMEA regions. Monitors contract status and edits documents as required. Coordinates document execution for CEO and CFO.
- Maintains a working document tracking system for all legal documents, including status of completion, expiration, etc. Also maintains an electronic copy of each fully executed contract and distributes copies as needed.
- Maintains the corporate legal log.
- Maintains the corporate minute books for PCG Parent Corp. and related entities.
- Coordinates complex travel arrangements (including visas) as required for Executive Management.
- Prepares Executive Management expense reports per company policy.
- Gathers information and prepares reports.
- Provides back up coverage on the reception desk answering switchboard and greeting visitors
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position has access to various levels of information that may specifically pertain to the department and the manager they are supporting
- Has broad understanding of the company, its policies and procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- This position involves sitting and, or walking for considerable lengths of time. Bending to floor level is required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree or equivalent secretarial training
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- Effective organization organizational skills
- Excellent word processing, spreadsheet and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of efficient office procedures
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a team focused environment
- Ability to be flexible and multitask
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top