Executive Assistant I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Global OCS President, and VP, CFO – Global ECS/OCS, Business Finance
- Works independently to perform advanced, diversified, complex and confidential duties.
- Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, memoranda, presentation materials and reports.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate. Receives and directs visitors.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments – including screening requests for meetings
- Arranges meetings and conferences, prepares and distributes agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Operates personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent. May develop queries, generate and distributes reports.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, and documentation. Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and participate in Leadership meetings
- Coordinate detailed domestic and international travel
- Create executive summaries prior to meetings to ensure President/VP is fully prepared for all meetings
- Work closely with team members to create seamless presentations and meetings
- Create, verify, and submit expense reports
- Work with Marketing team to build Arrow and the President’s brand in social media
- Act and make decisions on behalf of the President
- Work with team members to gain mutual respect in order to best support the President and VP
- Create, modify, and contribute to highly important, and sometimes confidential, presentations
BS/BA degree preferred
Good understanding of procedures and concepts in own technical/subject area. Knowledge is obtained through job related training and education or considerable on-the-job training.
Requires a basic understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing the desired results of the area
May be required to provide on-the-job training/technical support to new team members within the same job or team.
Uses judgment based on practice and precedence. Time management makes decisions on how to prioritize tasks of several executives. Controls schedules and calendars.
Information exchange is a significant feature of the job requiring exchange of ideas and information in a concise, logical way. Developed communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex and/or sensitive information.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top