Events Specialist II
Position:Events Specialist II
Job Description:Principal Accountabilities
● This role provides administrative support to Marketing Events Manager by coordinating logistics support for event and meeting planning and assisting in event site selection. Maintains and updates event budget information and related financial reports and acts as the single point of contact for creating, updating or changing vendor contracts.
● Provide event site selection support. Conduct research, make site visits and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities. Create, maintain and administratively support vendor contracts.
● Organize creative branding and/or marketing collateral materials, and coordinate shipment of materials to event on time.
● Gather budget information and compile data for event budget reports and related department financial documents.
● Provide accurate data for internal and external meeting event web sites, and maintain accurate event registration and attendee lists.
● Responsible for on-site event attendee registration and close-out activities which includes collection of all invoices and submitting for payment, reconciliation of event actual budget against co-op actual budget, creating post event summary and debrief materials, and coordinate post event conference call meeting and with content team to review event. Organize and update materials on Event Group shared drive.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top