- Design and manage events that are critical to numerous Arrow Business Unit sales strategies. Responsible for leading and developing events, independently managing related logistics, and working in conjunction with internal executives and/or content managers to execute strategic goals and objectives of Business Unit through these events. This includes on-site production, registration & event close out, and managing schedules for multiple key milestones and resources.
- Manage and maintain event budgets. Independently manage and negotiate all aspects of event planning for medium to large events. This includes venue coordination (hotels or destination management companies), transportation, registration websites and attendee lists, venue events entertainment (speakers, music or group activities), and designing and selecting all food and beverage menus.
- Independently select and negotiate venue and vendor contracts, to include third parties (Hotels, security, transportation, entertainment, caterers, speakers, graphic designers, production, printers etc.). Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters for the venue.
- Design, market and manage event Branding Campaigns and correspondence. Select and manage event materials. (Signage, Attendee communications prior to, and during events) and manage creative collateral process. Develop event agenda, presentations, speaker invitations and talking points, and event management surveys.
- Post-event data gathering and analysis of event success. (Event surveys, etc.) Compile all data and present information to executives, managers, individuals and organizations (internally and externally) to determine net results of event objectives.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently, but is a team player; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
● Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
● Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
● Works independently
Experience / Education
● Typically requires a 4 year degree and 8 years of related experience, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
● CMP Certification is highly desired.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top