ETL and Integration Developer
ETL and Integration Developer
ETL and Integration Developer
Business Systems & Applications Manager
Arrow ECS Australia Pty Limited is one of the industry's leading distributors of IT products, specialising in security, networking, storage, unified communications and product service renewals.
Arrow ECS currently employs over one hundred and fifty staff members across its Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Auckland and Wellington offices. The company's "flat" management structure, open door policy, open communication and approach to its staff, their development and career progression have created a uniquely fresh and innovative working environment and culture.
The successful candidate will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.
The ETL and Integration Developer will design solutions and pipelines to import, integrate and migrate data from several disparate systems and sources, such as legacy applications, online websites, operational databases, enterprise applications and flat files. Good data cleansing skills will also be paramount to prepare and cleanse the source data.
As part of a small, busy and motivated team, you will ensure that the development schedule is met and data is integrated or migrated into the target systems on time. You should be a clear, concise communicator with astute analysis skills and high levels of technical initiative, able to work collaboratively with business partners across the organization to deliver projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Provide development and technical subject matter expertise to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs
- Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full SDLC
- Monitors and reports on progress in completing projects and accomplishing goals.
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related costs
- Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Excellent SQL across different data platforms
- Strong skills in data profiling, de-duplication and cleansing
- Complex database design, especially large-scale cloud solutions
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and devops
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions
- Conducts end user interviews to understand and document data issues and define integrity requirements
- Able to map dataflows across many systems with clarity and accuracy
- Good, compelling communication to a variety of stakeholders including all business users from SMEs to Senior Management
- Identify implementation risks and analyse potential impacts on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Able to work effectively on digital and cloud projects with solid agile practices adhering to lean principles
- Contribute positively and proactively to projects, and willing to cross functional boundaries and roles to get things done in a flat organisational structure
- Provide support to resolve any production issues
- Provide guidance to other development team members to develop secure, high availability applications
- Share best practices, lessons learned and knowledge with the rest of the team
- Perform other related tasks as required
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years' experience in Dell Boomi Development
- Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
- Understanding of the Quote to cash process
- Understand different integration patterns
- Integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus
- Familiar with Netsuite/Salesforce Data Models.
- Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Architect technical solutions to business problems and work closely with the business
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- A Team Player with strong communication skills and a CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Creative problem solver who can think beyond status quo.
- Strong relationship building
Standard Hours Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Additional hours as needed.
St Leonards (DC)
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top