ESC Applications Engineer
Position:ESC Applications Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- They are responsible for working independently in various design and development capacities, including be not limited to the following; aid in specification & architecture definition, scheduling, detailed design and verification.
- Understand business needs and processes; helps identify solutions, present and guide project team/sponsors in identifying the best solution.
- Participate in requirements analysis; design applications based on system requirements and architecture, prototype if necessary.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the Project Development process and standards, along with the associated tools that support those processes.
- Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and devise solutions to address defects.
TECHNICAL SPECIALITY: Embedded Hardware / Software Specialist
- Experience in detailed design of Embedded Processor & Control Systems systems using, but not limited to the following;
- 8/16/32-bit MCU's and High-end 32-bit MPU sub-systems.
- Memory & Interface solutions including; PCIe, DDR3/4, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, USB, etc.
- Timing and Thermal analysis techniques and processes
- Working knowledge of Cadence ORCAD toolset or other similar design automation tools
- Experience in development of Embedded Firmware and Linux based SW systems using some or all of the following programming languages;
- C, C++, SQL, Python, Java, Linux, etc
- Use of Version Control processes a plus.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: 4 year college degree required in engineering and/or computer science.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 4 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top