ERP Functional Analyst-Financial Modules
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Oracle Functional Analyst – Finance
Arrow ECS is looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join their IT Finance functional team. This role is involved in providing end user support including resolving incidents logged by the business users. In addition, this role works directly with the finance organization in the identification and delivery of finance projects. The Oracle Financials Functional Analyst will act as a liaison between business users and technical teams by gathering business requirements, performing map-gap analysis, creating functional specification documents, writing test cases, performing functional testing, and leading projects from initiation through post implementation. In summary, this role partners with the finance and accounting teams to architect and deliver projects that leverage technology to enhance business processes.
- Observe, evaluate and document existing business processes
- Responsible for translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions
- Provide recommendations around how to leverage the financial systems to improve operational efficiencies
- Support the design, creation and maintenance of financial interfaces between internal and external sources
- Manage external integrations required within the financial applications to support credit analysis, tax calculations, and treasury functions
- Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting issues and provide training
- Coordinate with business users and external vendors / partners to manage and maintain finance related systems
- Support the finance organization with month end close activities
- Delivery of accounting and finance related projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience in Oracle EBS Finance modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, iReceivables, Credit Management, iPayments, Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Billing, Trade Management, iExpenses) and additional knowledge of other modules is required
- Understanding of Oracle Web Center
- Experience integrating iPayments with credit card processors
- Knowledge of B2B processes , interfaces and basic understanding of the integration of financial modules with other EBS modules
- Must have experience supporting / implementations in Oracle R12 / R11
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Developer) is preferred
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Ability to analyze and document business processes including the Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report processes.
- Understanding of core accounting concepts and ability to perform complex reconciliations
- Experience using reporting tools that are leveraged by the finance and accounting organizations and ability to support these tools (Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Business Intelligence, Excel 4 Apps).
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to create estimates and project plans to support the project delivery life cycle
- Capable of planning and coordinating efforts across project team members
- Experience managing projects and using project management applications (Microsoft Project and/or Clarity software)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5-7 years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Financial modules
- 2-5 years of accounting and/or Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top