ERP Functional Analyst II
- Bengaluru, India
ERP Functional Analyst II
ERP Functional Analyst I
The ERP Functional Consultant translates business requirements into functional requirements to enhance the ERP (Maintenance and Projects), Support ERP Migrations and provides Tier II support.
Expert in one or more functional areas of the business systems application portfolio. Deliver system solutions for one or more areas of the business community aligned with functional area of expertise. Also provide Tier II escalated functional support to the end user community within the context of the IT end user support delivery process.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide impact assessments that explain the implications of reported issues so management can make informed decisions. Provide functional explanations and/or works arounds for escalated support incidents.
- Translate business requests into functional specification documents in the context of project level deliverables and ongoing maintenance release activity incl. focused handling of critical incidents and the escalation management. Scope of the functional specifications includes:
- As-is, to-be, gap analysis of systems process flows
- Use cases
- State case and sequence diagrams
- UI mockups and functional requirements
- Transaction definitions for system integration
- Data migration and enrichment logic
- System role and permission definitions
- System performance criteria
- Collaborate with the BT Business Analyst and KU community to ensure system capabilities and limitations are understood and effective.
- Collaborate with other Teams like a technical delivery team on system design or internal systems in case of projects related to network/servers, etc.
- Develop and execute system integration and UAT test plans and either execute the tests or support the execution.
- Participate/support KU and end user training and prepare required training materials
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 4 Years of active Experience with Dynamics AX (as consultant/Analyst) preferable in a current release (2012 R2/R3)
- Been working in international Projects and Teams and can prove effective results in delivering solutions.
- Commercial Skills in under
- Good English skills (written and verbal), other languages welcome depending on location
- Very Communicative to work with internal and external Business Contacts
- Hands-on, committed, team player with a clear emphasis being able to work independently, ICT interested, energetic, driven and enthusiastic.
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal, professional knowledge.
- Professional with good organisational skills standing Company Process and Workflows and how it relates into ERP Functional requirements.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Back to top