ERP Functional Analyst II
What you'll be doing:
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
• Contributes to process improvements
• Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
• Provides informal guidance to junior staff
• Works with minimal guidance
What We Are Looking For
Typically requires 6-10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
IN-Pune, India (Solitaire Bldg)