ERP Functional Analyst II
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
What You'll Be Doing
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
- Functional Resource with good knowledge of Advance Supply Chain Planning, Demantra, Oracle Inventory, Product Life Cycle Management, Bills of Material and Order Management.
- Person should have worked in Implementation as well as support projects. Working on Cloud based projects can be an added advantage.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Pune, India (Solitaire Bldg)