ERP Functional Analyst I
- Pune, India
ERP Functional Analyst I
ERP Functional Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
* Serves as the technical expert in e Business Suite (EBS) applications deployed in the Distribution, Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing domain.
* Has core development experience in the EBS environment in Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables.
* Has end-user interaction experience for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
* Participates in EBS applications process design and development of customizations.
* Assists in allied activities of the Oracle ERP Applications Team, working with Oracle Support and DBA teams ensuring smooth running of the Oracle ERP applications systems.
* Experienced in reviews of the technical documents for completeness, correctness and accuracy.
* Able to develop and deploy EBS Internet application forms using OAF/ADF.
* Has thorough understanding of APPS Technical Architecture.
What We Are Looking For
Has Global Oracle implementation experience.
Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
Works independently; receives minimal guidance
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
Contributes to process improvements
Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
Provides informal guidance to junior staff
Works with minimal guidance
Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
Expertise in Oracle 11 i / R.12 experience is a plus.
Willing to work in rotational shifts (Involves night shifts)
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- Lucrative night shift Allowances
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Back to top