Equipment Maintenance Technician I
Position:Equipment Maintenance Technician I
Assists in the maintenance of Arrow Electronics' XX facility, including but not limited to: work orders, call responses, and preventive maintenance activities. Works with conveyors, as well as machinery and material handling equipment. This work can be dirty or heavy at times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs and on production test equipment including installation and repair of KPMs.
- Acting as the primary responder for all facility building & equipment needs.
- Tracking and maintaining preventative maintenance records for the facility using Maintenance Connect system.
- Working with production and industrial engineering to support process improvements and layout changes.
- Performing basic MS Office functions and works with MS Outlook sending emails.
- 2-4 years related experience in a maintenance technician role
- High School diploma or equivalent plus some technical training.
- Proven multi-tasking & prioritization experience in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with the proper & safe use of both power and hand tools.
- High comfort level with all aspects of safety for light machinery & conveyor.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple demands from all levels of the organization and to work on a team with shared responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and high accountability.
- Basic analytical problem solving & troubleshooting ability.
Location:Hartford (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top