Enterprise Architect III, Specialist
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow Electronics Inc. eCommerce Division has experienced years of rapid growth, and is now home to the world’s largest online inventory of traceable factory stock published directly by electronic component manufacturers and their franchised distributors. The eCommerce Division is looking for individuals that utilize their skill and experience to solve challenging problems and to continue this rapid business growth. The individuals will be members of an exciting, lively, and highly skilled team interested in creating solutions that are developed with superb quality and design.
Our newest team member will be responsible for designing enterprise wide products and solutions to meet our growing business requirements. This person will have direct input into how solutions are designed and what technologies are used in order to create scalable and maintainable solutions. This person will be interfacing with many different groups within the larger organization and will be able to anticipate future technical challenges that will need to be addressed.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We pride ourselves on adherence to Agile programming methodologies, resulting in well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time, on-target releases while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies. We’re looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world applications.
- Work with Product Owners to provide technical design for solutions
- Work with Engineers to implement solutions
- Recommend technologies and frameworks for use in products and solutions
- Document systems and architectures in a human readable fashion
- Provide teams with ideas that make all products and solutions better
- Ability to learn extremely quickly
- Ability to architect and oversee the creation of complicated software systems
- Knowledge of entire solutions stacks from client development to middleware to databases
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop scalable solutions from business requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of hardware infrastructure needed to support business requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Thorough, hands-on experience with various Java and Web frameworks, including many libraries and dependencies
- Experience with large scale eCommerce websites
- A desire to make the technical world simpler and better for all involved
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top