Enterprise Architect I
Position:Enterprise Architect I
The Enterprise Architect contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across Business and IT to support the business and technology strategy. The Enterprise Architect provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for analyzing and incorporating where appropriate industry trends, and being familiar with enterprise standards and methodology.
This role will have familiarity with the enterprise business and application architecture and will specialize in data architecture.
- Define and manage enterprise data architecture design and standards across systems
- Define systems of record for key data domains and integration flows between systems
- Define common data definitions and processes to ensure data quality
- Implement and maintain data management, profiling, quality, and integration tools
- Develop data within the enterprise as an asset to derive business value and monetize for business growth
- Identify and integrate external data to augment internal data assets to enhance their business value
- Interact with business strategists and comprehend design impact to systems and develop measurable business cases that support the Architecture.
- Work with other architects on enterprise architectural efforts, utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management and business process management).
- Analyze IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon enterprise as well as, identify and analyze enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical, and solution architecture requirements.
- Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enacted uniformly across application development projects and programs.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of data architecture, data management and integration standards, best practices, and tools
- Requires knowledge of business architecture practices and the practical application of business architecture capabilities
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience with application architecture for ERP systems, custom development, and web/mobile development
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
Experience / Education
- 5 plus years of experience directly leading data architecture, data management, and data integration solutions
- 3 plus years of experience with Big Data architecture, tool and techniques
- 3 plus years of experience with Data Visualization tools
- Experience with application architecture of ERP and custom developed solutions
- Experience with implementing business architecture frameworks as a method to define and prioritize technology investment
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Travel: 0 - 25%
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top