Engineering and Marketing Strategist
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
This brand strategy engineering focused position is responsible for working across the AspenCore Studio team, partnering with AspenCore sales and in concert with greater teams across Arrow to define, develop and execute advertiser funded solutions. This is a client facing role, where you will have multiple projects running simultaneously. Explore new customer/technology and marketing experiences. Investigate customer requirements / challenges while providing innovative ideas and solutions. Create project proposal and communicate project to assemble team including the project manager. This job is in Denver. Travel required
- Develop and execute project proposal (lead internal brainstorms, consult and present with sales representation to clients, resource allocation, manage marketing focused content production, participate in client reviews).
- Manage project deliverables (deliver final proposal; develop multi-stack marketing framework; work across AspenCore Studio to define creative framework)
- Resource Planning (meet with internal stakeholders to determine proper engineering resources)
- Manage project execution (Communicate with internal and external marketing solutions teams are delivering against established timeline)
- Manage project budget (ensure that engineering solutions team stays on budget.).
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and strong business acumen. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Represents advertiser funded engineering solutions across AspenCore.
- Have internal and external contacts. This position engages with external customers (marketing staff, product owners, executive staff), 3rd party vendors. Often this position will engage with general managers, business unit marketing directors and all corporate marketing staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, Science, or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Eight years digital marketing and/or sales experience.
- A minimum of four years of experience in creative development and project management.
- Must be comfortable in high-pressure situations due to project deadlines.
- Customer focused.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong technical acumen including software development
- Building a budget/ budget management and experience in cost recovery methodology
- Experience with Asana / Quickbase or similar project management software.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Project or equivalent tools.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents. Can effectively communicate orally and in written form to all levels within the organization and externally.
- Must have excellent documentation, negotiation, and conflict management skills.
- Must have developed diplomacy skills used to guide, persuade and influence others internally and externally.
This job has some travel involved.
What is in it for you?
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top