End User Support
End User Support
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide front line End User support to Arrow employees in EMEA region, as part of a Global Enterprise Services (GES) Team. To ensure that requests for escalated support are dealt with promptly and appropriately. To install and configure PCs and associated peripherals and software. To provide support for all hardware and software related issues, including infrastructure, as directed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Provide L2 technical support for issues & requests received from the Service Desk group, for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
• Actively manage IT support & request calls and document their outcome,
• Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate IT Support teams.
• Pro-actively update Internal Customer/Users on the progress of outstanding L2 support calls.
• Provide, at all times, a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users, with a strong Customer Service Excellence approach.
• Deploy PCs, Laptops and other End User compute devices, and associated peripherals, including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment,
• Install and configure hardware, operating systems and software to defined standards.
• Maintain the existing PCs and peripherals. Performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures.
• Assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
• Assist in the compilation of the functions technical documentation, guidelines and procedures
• Liaise with colleagues in all GES Teams to ensure continuity of service and minimal disruption for all users.
• Ensure IT Security is maintained, in strict accordance with Arrow Global Security policies and industry best practise.
• Provide out of hours / call-out /Week-end Support cover as required by IT and Business needs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A broad range of technical trainings provided by our IT professionals.
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- MyBenefit system
- Private medical healthcare
- Permanent job contract
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location
- Fair work-life balance
- Casual dress policy.
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
• Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
• Installation, configuration and support of the following:
o Windows 10 Enterprise
o Office 365 Pro Plus suite
o O365 Additional toolsets: Skype for Business, Sharepoint, OneNote, Teams, Intune Mobile Device Management
o Windows Server 2012 R2
o Active Directory & Domain Infrastructure Services
o Veeam Backup Administration
• Build and Installation, Fault diagnosis & Full lifecycle support:
o Laptops, Desktops & Servers (ideally Dell)
o Tablets - IOS & Android
o Smartphones - IOS & Android
• Additional Skills (preferred but not essential)
o Symantec Altiris CMS Client Management v8
o ServiceNow IT Service & Incident Management
o CA Service Desk
o VMWare vSphere
o Citrix XD/XA v7 or later & Citrix Receiver
o Commvault Backup
o Avaya One-X (telephony/Softphone)
o Cisco Switches
o Aruba Wireless Controllers
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top