EMEA Car Fleet Manager
Position:EMEA Car Fleet Manager
Car Fleet Manager
Paris area, Flexibility to travelling requested
Strong line reporting to Global Fleet Manager
Dotted line to Head of EMEA Real Estate
Managing a team of 5/6 persons
The role concerns:
- Predominantly French fleet
- Management of the car fleet specialists in EMEA
- Global fleet of 1600 cars
Objectives of the role:
1/ Car Fleet Management
- Apply in France the Car Fleet strategy for best in class practices
- Assure the deployment in EMEA all divisions
- Manages to the best efficiency the fleet.
- Makes recommendation to improve the Car fleet portfolio
- Regional Interface with the Car Leasing Companies
- Regional interface with the Car makers
- Ensure proper use of Car fleet management tools.
- Propose solutions to improve TCO
- Participate in the EMEA Car Fleet management evolution to Mobility cost concept.
- Responsible of the France and EMEA car fleet budget
- Create a consistent reporting with the Global Fleet Manager
- Budget on Car Fleet spending
- TCO per car category
Skills . Car Fleet management experience of a large fleet in an international environment
. Good negotiation skills
. English fluent required, other languages appreciated : German, Spanish, Italian
. Good practice of Excel
School Background Degree in Business administration, or proven experience in the Car fleet industry
Others Travels may be required.
Salary 55 k€ + 5 k€ incentive ( TBC )
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top