ECS Business Development Manager
Position:ECS Business Development Manager
● Responsible for developing relationships in key positions with specific distributors and their top branches utilizing solution selling distribution models in multiple verticals. Work with MDM, BDM's, AM's, and Manufacturer Representatives to create efficiencies within the distribution channel.
● Utilize existing relationships within distribution partners to leverage new business opportunities. Develop and deliver Sales Strategies and Programs specific to distribution partners.
● Attend and set meetings and agenda's for Quarterly & Annual Reviews, including setting direction, directives and mutually agreeable action items.
● Continuously update distribution partners on pricing, marketing, and sales initiatives. Share in the responsibility for overall profitability and growth of your business unit.
● Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
● Serves as an expert within own discipline
● Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
● Trains/mentors junior staff
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top