Ecommerce Product Photography Manager
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow is seeking a dynamic Ecommerce Product Photography Manager to join The Arrow Digital Group and deliver best-in-class photography for thousands of ever changing electronic components on Arrow.com. This individual must be a self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction and willing to wear multiple hats.
The primary responsibilities of the Ecommerce Product Photography Manager include photographing and producing all product photography for Arrow.com as well as managing the Arrow.com photography studio in our Reno warehouse. This skilled photographer will need to be highly organized and efficient, able to manage the workflow and photography studio schedule of product to and from the warehouse, through the photography and studio process, and deliver web ready imagery.
- Retouching photos, editing and preparing for web.
- Manage the accurate tracking, ordering, repairing, and inventorying of photography equipment and supplies. This includes, but is not limited to cameras, lights, and computers.
- Train and lead new Photo Assistants along with 3rd party vendors.
- Adhering to Photography Brand Guidelines and updating as needed.
- Communicating with teammates and vendors that are not local.
- Product meta-data entry for the photographs taken to optimize photos for organic search results.
- Digital Photo Assistant experience or 1-4 years’ experience in Product Photography preferred.
- A portfolio showcasing your skills for product photography.
- A strong knowledge of post-production (photo touch-up and scripts for quick batch processing).
- Internet and technology savvy.
- Proficient in a variety of DSLR and medium format digital camera systems.
- Travel to 3rd party vendors to develop photography studio.
- Post production work for thousands of electronic component using Adobe’s creative suite and other software.
- Delivering high quality web ready images.
- Watermarking product photography to properly protect and copyright our photos.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Leadership and management skills required.
- Self-starter/Self-driven; Positive working attitude; Able to work with minimal direction or assistance.
- Willingness to wear many different hats.
- Exceptional team player with the ability to work independently.
- Outgoing, confident personality that is solution oriented.
- Superior customer service attitude with a commitment to accuracy, and accountability.
- Be willing to wear whatever hat needs to be worn.
- Work alongside 3rd party photography vendors and develop new processes.
- Ability to meet quick turnarounds and deadlines.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top