eCommerce Marketing Manager (m/f)
Position:eCommerce Marketing Manager (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg close to Frankfurt/Main or Putzbrunn close to Munich a dynamic
eCommerce Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Defines and builds business strategies that place all aspects of digital marketing efforts optimally within a set of broader multi-channel marketing objectives.
- Leads initiatives by aligning internal creative services and marketing teams, internal stakeholders and technology teams to effectively design and deploy digital programs.
- Partner with brand and creative groups to present a unified, customer centric view of brands, consistent across all spaces.
- Coordinates the scheduling of multiple projects simultaneously including marketing and media agencies.
- Drives continuous improvement in the user experience, building a strategic roadmap for evolving the brand's online experience through web, mobile and social channels.
- Creates and develops digital campaigns to promote the company's brand and drive online traffic to our website and social media sites.
- Accountable for all digital marketing budget line items including oversight of related costs and results.
- Works closely with the global social media marketing teams and sets goals that align with business units and company-wide objectives.
- Utilizes web analytics data and modeling to develop new marketing programs and drive key marketing decisions.
- Measures the success of marketing programs and adjusting strategies based on results against defined key performance indicators.
- Implement innovative tactics to maximize the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of digital marketing efforts.
- Increases customer retention and lifetime value through effective use of database marketing/CRM techniques and targeted email marketing.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- MBA preferred, or Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 8+ years experience successfully managing eCommerce, initiatives, digital marketing, website presence, and/or social media marketing.
- Experience orchestrating internal and external partners and agencies to deliver complex projects.
- Proven track record in building a successful, fast-growing ecommerce business, preferably in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated track record of embracing new digital marketing technologies and techniques to drive growth and brand differentiation.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement.
- Proven ability to take initiative, influences others, and achieves results in a matrix organization.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R3035.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top